Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blog Publicity

Before the New Jersey group's departure for Beijing, we got intouch with the Asbury Park Press, our local news paper. We wanted to see if they could put together a small story on us. Well they did and there is a nice article in today, Wednesday, featuring my blog and tweets. If you would like to see the full article please take a look online at http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009908040318.

I hope that you are enjoying my blog thus far, please remember it is here for you. I want you to feel as though you are taking the journey with me so if you want to hear more about something, share advise, make a comment on my experiences, or just say hi feel free to email me anytime at cbolotskydsa@gmail.com. Also, please continue to follow my blog and have your friends and family follow it too. Xie xie (thanks)!

1 comment:

  1. Xie xie for posting, and for continuing to solicit our questions and comments. I meant to mention in my comment to your previous post that I understand about the uploading. Just read the publicity about you. I always work in Firefox, but it won't let me post comments because of word verification issues. Consequently, I post in Safari. It's only neat feature is the 3=D images of the most frequently visited sites. They are all DSAC09 blogs, and yours is there.

    We continue to follow you in PA with DEN blog posts, Twitter, and Facebook coverage. I'm including the hastag for this trip so others can follow your adventures.

    RJ Stangherlin
    PA DEN Leadership Council Blog Coordinator

    ReplyDelete